Sandwich Admission form for UNIZIK 2020/2021 session
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) Sandwich programme offers various courses that leads to the award of Bachelors degree and an associate certificate in education during Easter and long vacation periods.
(1) DURATION OF THE DEGREE PROGRAMME: The Degree Programme comprises of:
UNIZIK Sandwich Admission form for 2020/2021 session
a. Four (4) year duration
b. Five (5) year duration, depending on one’s passing level in NCE, OND, HND, UNIZIK DIPLOMA, ASSOCIATE CERTIFICATE AND NABTEB A’ LEVEL.
Plus credit level passes in important subjects in S.S.C.E., G.C.E., W.A.S.C., T.C.II or anything equivalent. Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fully met.
(2) DURATION OF THE ASSOCIATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME (ACP) IN EDUCATION: The Associate Certificate Programme in Education is 2 Years in duration. After Successfully completing the programme, you will be provided with admission opportunities into the 4-Year Degree programme.
Admission Requirement: 5 Credit level passes. Credit in English and Mathematics is required. However, a pass in Maths is accepted for some courses.
In the following Departments, Courses will be offered in combination with Teaching Subjects:
i. ADULT AND CONTINUING EDUCATION: i
EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION:
iii. EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS:
iv EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND POLICY: v
GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING:
vi HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION:
vii SCIENCE EDUCATION:
viii TECHNOLOGY AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION: P
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
• For Certificate sighting, Go to Sandwich Unit UNIZIK
• Visit the Registration point at the Sandwich Unit.
• Generate RRR pin for payment for application form.
• For Degree Programme, go with the RRR printout, to any Bank within the campus and make N10,000.00 payment for application form.
• For Associate Certificate Programme, the Application Form will cost N5,000.00 RETURN OF COMPLETED FORMS
• Candidate are then expected to Proceed to the Sandwich Unit’s General Office to submit a photocopy of the online (application form) printout with photocopies of the qualifications securely attached to the application form.
For further enquiries, please contact: The Director: Prof. U.J. Obidiegwu 07035958009, 08026694297, 07062172629, 08137588973.
Signed Barrister Philomena Okoye Registrar.